Esther has not yet found a wedge she can fully recommend and therefor wants to help out with guidelines on how to create your own wedge.
This rip brace is designed to provide advanced support and customizable compression to a sore rib cage to help treat injuries and pain caused by rib fractures, sprains, and more.
- Applies targeted compression to promote blood flow, accelerating your recovery process
- Single Velcro closure makes it quick and easy to apply, in comparison to most rib bandaging and wraps
- Available in women's, men's and unisex plus styles, fitting a wide variety of chest circumferences
The Spine Sport is not only great for athletes - it provides back pain relief during any type of physical activity. The Spine Sport features an enhanced range of motion feature that is ideal for an athlete or athletic individual recovering from sport-related back pain or injuries.
- Designed for recovering athletes suffering from lower back pain who wish to remain active
- Patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System provides necessary compression to diminish back pain and allow for easy adjustability
- Features a nylon mesh design allowing for greater air-flow and mobility for athletic use
- Ideal for back conditions such as spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, or a fracture causing lower back pain
Since 1989, Chaco has been creating great fitting product that outlast the competition - footwear that can be repaired rather than pitched into a landfill. Chaco focuses on fit, function, comfort and quality with a full line of footwear, including hiking and river sandals, free-heel casual sandals, flips and new for 2007 a children's collection. All Chaco footwear features a biocentric footbed and has received the APMA Seal of Acceptance. Chaco maintains a triple bottom line of people, planet and profit, donating 3% of after-tax profits to organizations dedicated to caring for people and the planet.
Vriksasana Original SI joint belt helps stabilize the sacroiliac joint (or "SI joint") that is hypermobile or inflamed, and reduces pelvic, lower back and/or leg nerve pain (symptom of sciatica) caused by SI joint dysfunction. The wraparound “dual belt" design provides controllable compression and the secondary straps allow you to customize the amount of additional compression needed over specific sore or inflamed areas. The breathable fabrics allow for air and moisture to pass through.
- Alleviates joint pain and reduces SI joint inflammation
- Lightweight and durable
- Stays in place
- Fits hip circumference size 30 - 45 inch
Created by a doctor and physical therapist, the Neck Hammock was an invention born out of necessity. While neck and back stretches and exercises can help tremendously, we always see that cervical traction is what gives our patients the most relief. The problem is that most cervical traction equipment is too expensive and too bulky to take with you on the go. With the Neck Hammock, you've got an amazingly relaxing and relieving cervical traction method that you can easily take with you anywhere.
It is a cervical traction assistant that works by gently pulling the head away from the neck to stretch and decompress the spinal cord, which increases bloodflow, oxegenates the surrounding muscles, decreases pain, and increases mobility of the neck and shoulders.
Due to a sedentary lifestyle, many people complain about stiff neck pain, headache and migraine at the end of a tiresome day. A cervical collar is a chiropractor pillow which provides comfort and relief to the neck.
- Relieves neck pain
- Stabilizes traumatic neck and head injuries
- Remedy for whiplash, spinal cord misalignment, strains and sprains
- Treats cervical radiculopathy
The device is a patented solution for restoring neck mobility and relieving pain in the neck and upper back. By gently stretching your neck, spinal pressure is relieved and spinal discs are allowed to expand, relieving compressed nerves / pinched nerve pain, and soothing neck and upper back muscles and joints. This exercise helps hydrate the spinal discs, restores the natural curve of the neck, and reestablishes motion.
Ben's Block helps reduce painful tension which accumulates at the back of the head and neck. It works through the controlled use of pressure at specific tension or trigger points. The specially crafted triangular design has three edges, graded from blunt to more penetrating, in order to apply the appropriate amount of pressure to your neck. The Neck Relaxer is used daily for brief periods of time and is helpful for headaches, stiff necks, insomnia, and neck and shoulder tension.